Mexico and Montgomery City Criminal Defense Lawyers
If you are awaiting trial for a serious criminal charge in northeast Missouri, you face serious consequences upon conviction: jail time, substantial fines and a criminal record, to name just a few.
If the charge against you is sex-related, you may have to deal with mandatory sex-offender registration and strict probation or parole conditions upon your release.
Any combination of these negative outcomes could limit your freedom, hinder your future and separate you from your family for a lengthy period. You owe it to your loved ones, and yourself, to retain the most experienced, client-committed defense attorneys you can find.
We are here to help — and have been helping, for the combined 35 years of our service to criminal defendants. We are Clampitt Law Firm PC. We investigate, negotiate and litigate with equal proficiency. We hold prosecutors to their burden of proof. We forcefully protect your rights from start to finish.
Too much is at stake in your criminal case for you to select a defense attorney who does not have our experience, creativity, reputation for results and client commitment. Contact our Mexico law offices today so we can discuss your charges in detail.
Your initial consultation is free of charge and can take place at a police station or jail after your arrest. Call toll free: 888-832-7056.
Clampitt Law Firm PC — Protecting Your Rights in Northeast Missouri
Our experienced criminal defense lawyers aggressively safeguard your interests in local and state courts for felony and misdemeanor charges which include:
- Drug charges — possession, distribution, trafficking, manufacture, cultivation, importation;
- Violent crimes — simple and aggravated assault, murder, manslaughter, armed robbery, domestic violence, arson, kidnapping;
- Burglary and theft — shoplifting, petty theft, carjacking, home invasion, identity theft;
- White collar crimes — embezzlement, extortion, money laundering, forgery, RICO violations, public corruption, professional malpractice;
- Sex crimes — rape, date rape, child molestation, Internet solicitation, prostitution;
- Juvenile crimes;
- DUI/DWI — drunk driving, breath test refusal, driving with a suspended or revoked license;
- Probation violations;
- Traffic violations.
From arraignment to outcome and to an appeals court if necessary, you and your family receive optimal access to our skilled lawyers, so any sudden questions or crises can be addressed, regular updates on the progress of your case can be provided, and all available legal options are brought to your attention. We explore every avenue to restore your freedom and preserve your future.
Contact the Mexico, Missouri, criminal law attorneys of Clampitt Law Firm PC to discuss your charges and receive a free case evaluation.
Your Free Initial Consultation
Reach Clampitt Law Firm PC at 888-832-7056, toll free. Timing is all-important in building a case for you, so we need to hear from you immediately if you have been arrested.